PIX is a full service photography equipment rental company servicing the photography community here in Los Angeles since 1990.
To see what we carry, check out our catalog (PDF). If you have any questions, please contact us at 323-936-8488.
You’ll need to fill out the following before renting from us. For some rentals, we are able to take credit cards to hold in place of insurance certificate.
Insurance Requirement (PDF)
Credit Card Authorization (PDF)
Rental Agreement (PDF)
1. Please, fill out all attached forms. Make sure to sign and date the bottom of all the forms.
2. We will need copies of a Driver’s License and Credit Card to put on file Please note that we will need legible copies of the front and back of both items. Driver’s license and credit card name must match. (Scanned and e-mailed versions usually are better quality of these items and save you time re-faxing illegible copies)
3. All customers default to pay at return. You can choose to pay with credit card, cash or check.
4. If you have insurance, we do require a copy of the Certificate of Liability listing PIX INC. as the Loss Payee. There must be a line item with “Misc Rental Equipment” with the amount covered and the deductible.
5. We require coverage of full replacement value of items rented. If the company does not carry, insurance or you choose not to send a certificate we must use a credit card for the deposit. Be advised that you will need to fill out more than one credit card authorization form if you are going to put more than one card on file. WE DO NOT accept Check Cards or Credit Cards with an ATM logo. This is NOT an acceptable card for deposit. It must be a major credit card without either logo on it. Note: If using an international card you must pay for the rental with the same card. Otherwise, the authorization will drop off the card after a few weeks.
6. Our accounting department does provide some clients with the option of being setup as a Net 30 acct. Also referred to as Billable. This kind of account requires an additional forms to be filled out. Note: Transactions will be on COD basis until all responses to trade and banking reference inquiries are returned and the billable, net 30-day account is opened.
Please fax to 323-936-5209.